MARY - CO-REDEMPTRIX & MEDIATRIX OF ALL GRACES
BVM: My child, I entrust to you this gift from the Most Holy Trinity to be distributed throughout the whole world. All of the images have a special meaning to be reflected upon for these End Times.
On the first side:
The Holy Trinity is represented in the three persons --- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. Notice, My children, the Holy Ghost has chosen to present Himself in both the shape of the dove as well as that of Man. Remember, you are all created in His image. The reason for this, My children, is to bring you closer to the understanding of the true spirit of Our God and His truths. Holy Mother Church will define this one day soon. Again, in the form of the triangle, one point always leads to the other. You see, My children, one person cannot proceed or be without the other.
The Eternity --- the continual, never ending identity of God --- is seen in the form of the three circles. I am placed upon the center of these for this reason: I have been and always will be totally submissive and obedient to the Divine Will and Plan of God.
The Divine Species of Our Lord in the Most August Sacrament is represented bearing the Peace of Christ (PAX) and both the image of His Most Sacred Heart and that of My Immaculate Heart . This is one of the Divine Truths soon to be defined as Dogma --- That all should know, understand, and believe that I cannot be separated from My Son as Mediatrix of All Grace and Co-Redemptrix.
Close to the Heart or center of the Trinity is the Lily, the symbol of My patron, the great Saint Joseph, whom I find always before me.
On the other side:
Above all is the Trinity (triangle, cross, and dove).
Two angels hold a raised veil symbolizing the holding back of the Divine Justice while bringing forth all the graces and gifts of God for all souls in Heaven, on Earth and for the suffering souls in Purgatory. My child, if it were not from the Divine Will that I should hold back, in appeasement, the Hand of God’s Justice, all mankind would have perished years ago.
The crescent moon symbolizes My power. The small angel to My lower right signifies the calling of all to the knowledge of My Son and all that is given Me through Him. Also, to remind you of the extent to which God has allowed and desired that I should go for the salvation of souls.
From My hand, the rays of light shine upon Heaven, Earth, and beyond to the souls in Purgatory. My children, Holy Mother the Church will soon reveal that all graces which emanate from God come through My Immaculate Heart. I am the Mediatrix of All Graces.
The monstrance indicates that life could not continue upon the earth without the physical Divine Presence of God.
The book is the Bible which symbolizes all the teachings and examples of Our Lord.
The people kneeling before Him (in the monstrance) represent three things, My children:
a) That Holy Mother the Church will always be.
b) There are always those who will hold the Will of God first above all else.
c) ALL need to completely return to God.
The bottom of the medallion shows the Poor Souls in Purgatory. This should remind you of your imperfections and the need for atonement for all sins before entering the Eternal Kingdom of God. Remember that the soul must be purged and made pure. Keep foremost in your mind and heart the many and great gifts given to you so freely by My Son, Our Lord.
The inscription is to read: FROM GOD THROUGH MARY COMES SALVATION. A great gift this is for all!
To The Trumpeter: My son, when you have these made for distribution, you are to beseech Our Lord for His blessing upon them. I place My blessing upon this medallion which I have given to all of you, My children.
...In the Name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
All who will meditate upon the mysteries within the Medallion, persevere to remain in the state of grace, hold no ill feelings or grudges against any person, receive Our Lord in Holy Eucharist at least once a week, go to Confession once every two weeks, and say three Glory Be's for the intention of the Holy Vicar, shall be able to earn the promises of Our Lady.
The blessed Medallion can be worn or kept in a pocket on the person.
1. After saying the Rosary, while holding the Medallion, repeat the Fatima prayer "Oh, my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy," and I, as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, will obtain the release of the soul of a priest from Purgatory.
2. I will not let the wearer be fooled by false prophets and their messages.
3. At times of temptation, if the wearer will call out to Me as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, I will come with St. Michael to defend him through this trial of temptation.
4. I will give to all priests who will honor Me as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces the knowledge of how to meet the needs of all souls who come to them in the Confessional.
5. I will inspire all who are spiritual directors to know and meet the needs of the people they are directing for their salvation.
6. You shall never be separated from receiving Our Lord in the Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
7. I will give to your Angel Guardian the grace to recall to your mind all unconfessed sins as well as those sins still needing repentance and atonement.
8. You will be given the singular grace for courage to defend the Truth as best you an.
9. You will be given the singular grace for courage to defend the weak as best you can.
10. Every time you meditate upon the Mysteries within this Holy Medallion, I will increase your love of Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist.
11. Every time you meditate upon the Mysteries within this Holy Medallion, I will increase your courage to defend Our Lord hidden in the Most Holy Eucharist.
12. In time of physical danger, I will send My angels to defend and direct you.
13. With this Holy Medallion, make the Sign of The Cross five times and I will increase your love for the five Wounds of Christ.
14. For each time this devotion is shared, I will obtain the conversion of a soul.
15. Through this devotion under the title, Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, I will change the most hardened heart.
16. I will grant for you the grace to fast, do penance, and sacrifice to a high degree most pleasing to Our Lord.
17. I shall provide the opportunity to receive every grace to obtain the highest degree of sanctity.
18. Each time you invoked Me through this Medallion under the title Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, another angel will be placed at your side to enlighten and console you.
19. Each time you reflect upon the Mysteries of Faith and Hope symbolized on the Medallion, a greater understanding of the Divine Will shall be given to you.
20. For those who will reflect upon the articles of Faith symbolized on the Medallion, I shall bestow upon them from God, the Holy Ghost, a singular grace of Faith.
21. Those who will reflect upon the love of the Most Sacred Heart represented within the Holy Eucharist united with the Immaculate Heart as symbolized on the Medallion will earn for another person a lessening (reduction) of his sufferings in Purgatory.
22. By kissing the Medallion after making the Sign Of The Cross three times each, three times a day, you will receive from the Holy Trinity a singular grace of humility to be given at nine day intervals and on each Holy Day.
23. While praying before the Holy Eucharist, if you reflect upon the sufferings of the Poor Souls, represented on the Medallion, the sufferings of all souls in Purgatory shall be lessened.
24. While praying before the Holy Eucharist, if you reflect upon the symbols of Man’s Redemption, represented on the Medallion, and pray the Apostles’ Creed, a soul will be released from Limbo.
25. A great angel will be with each Medallion to fight against evil and to protect souls.
26. The grace of martyrdom will be given to anyone who asks for it of Me under the title of Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces.
27. You shall not die alone or without the Church's consolation.
28. Your home shall not be destroyed by fire.
29. Charity shall become your great love in this world and your way of life.
30. Through the intercession of Saint Joan of Arc and by displaying the Medallion in your home, I promise that your home will not be broken into.
31. Where the Medallion is displayed, I promise that no children in that home will be accosted or molested.
32. Where the Medallion is displayed and devotion to Our Holy Mother, Mary, as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces is practiced, there will be no divorce or separation. (This promise is based on the existing devotion of Enthronement to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and if this devotion [the enthronement to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart] is practiced, the above promise will be fulfilled.)
The Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mediatrix of All Graces, will accomplish the following, within the Communion of all of the Saints -
33. With the intercession of Saint Peter the Apostle: by having affixed the Medallion (face forward) upon the front door or the door post, because of the prayers and sacrifices of those of the home, all family members who shall pass through those doors shall convert or return to the True, Apostolic Church and practice the Faith before their deaths.
34. With the intercession of Saint John Vianney (the Curé of Ars): those who seek to explain and teach love for Mary, Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, as best they can will intercede for souls who are obsessed by great sins for the period of eleven days (11) to provide for that person to repent and do penance.
35. With the intercession of Saint Mercedes Pratt: with the Medallion in hand, while saying the Lord’s Prayer at the Mass, Our Lady will intercede with Saint Mercedes Pratt for souls to remember they must confess to a priest and do penance before reception of the Most Holy Eucharist. This is and will be a very special and singular grace for souls given by Mary, Mother of God, Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces.
36. With the special intercession of Saint Therese of the Andes: those persons who will perform special and heroic acts of charity will by each act obtain the intercession for the increased vocations for the religious life. This is to aid those who have been called by God to respond quickly to their vocation.
37. With the intercession of Saint John the Baptist: by those women who will increase the penance given to them by the priest at confession ten fold (x 10) while wearing or holding this most blessed Medallion over their hearts will prevent ten (10) abortions. Before and after doing the penance, invoke the intercession of Saint John the Baptist with Our Mother Mary Co-Redemptrix - the woman is to say before and after this short prayer: “Mary, my Mother, Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, and Saint John the Baptist, assist me and aid me in this circumstance.” Remember, the penance and prayer is to be said before (in front of) the Holy Tabernacle. By these acts, ten abortions will be prevented.
38. With the intercession of Saint Joseph: for those children (under the age of 18 years) who will ask for the intervention of Saint Joseph, Foster Father of Christ, and perform an act of charity for their parents, will earn the grace to have Our Holy Mother as Mediatrix of All Graces to intercede with Saint Joseph to preserve a family that was to be divided because of the parents’ divorcing. By the continuation of acts of charity by these children for their parents, as well for their brothers and sisters (or other children), Our Lady with Saint Joseph will enlighten the hearts and minds of these children (and many others) to see their parents as true guardians of God to protect and preserve their souls for God.
39. With the intercession of Saint John the Apostle: by those husbands who will, while holding the Medallion close to their hearts, say three (3) times: “I believe, I adore, and I hope in Thee, and I ask pardon for those who do not believe, adore, or hope in Thee” will earn the graces for Mary, Our Mother, Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces, with Saint John, the Apostle, to prevent a husband from being unfaithful to his wife.
40. (a) By those who say the Holy Rosary and will then contemplate upon the Mystery of the symbols of the Twin Hearts in the Eucharist represented on the reverse side of the Medallion will earn the grace of increased modesty in the hearts of many.
(b) And for those women who wear both the Medallion and the traditional veil (for the memory of their holy Guardian Angels) while attending the Holy Liturgy of the Mass will earn the graces needed to convert the most hardened of hearts to understand the need for the practice and preservation of sacred traditions.
41. For the priest who will hold in his hand this blessed Medallion of Mary, Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces: While a priest preaches during the Holy Mass (or at any time when he preaches the love of God for all souls), he earns the grace of intercession for all who hear him, by Mary, Co-Redemptrix, the Mother of all priests. By this priest’s act of faith, I, the Mother of all priests, will pour upon all of those who hear him, My son, such an abundance of grace that all who will hear his words of love for the salvation of souls, I will preserve them (all the listeners) from perishing (from being damned); as I am the Co-Redemptrix for all souls.
42. For those who will give a pious and simple name for the angel who is with each Medallion: I will grant for this angel the grace to increase within the hearts of all who call upon his intercession an ever increasing love for all of the holy angels.
43. For all who invoke My Name as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces and offer the pious reception of the Holy Eucharist for their angels, whom you have named (see #42 above): will earn grace for a soul who would have died a sudden death. This will earn for that person the time to have a true remorse for the sins of his life and to be consoled with the Sacraments of My Son’s Church before his death. (This does not prevent the impending death - only that the person is given time determined by the Divine Mercy that this person will not die in mortal sin.)
June 15, 1992
Trumpeter: Our Lady has said, that this Medallion will continuously gain new Graces as time goes on. It will gain graces through the intercession of the Communion of Saints.
People have to want and ask for the intervention of Our Lady as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of All Graces. And one of the promises that was given is those who want this Medallion and who receive it by accepting it, will receive the angel with it.
The Medallion of Redemption is blessed by a priest before it is mailed out.